Thursday, January 05, 2006

the start of a new year

**First of all, i wouldlike to wish all my friends a very HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!! may all of us be blessed with good luck & health throughout this year. may all of us be surrounded by joy, love & happiness. may this brand new year also mean the renewal of our freindship~!!! love all of you people to bits... *muakzie* **

ok my friendship with aaron blossom to best friendship on january 1st 2005 and ended on january 1st 2006. how ironic.

i can't believe him man... how can i b so nieve? he made me happy and i fell into his trap. i treat him nicer and he just blew me like that. i really can't believe it. i really feel like burning him if not on mtv's burned, use real fire also i don't mind. set his pants on fire and we will get goreng pisang and telur.

one minute he acts like he cares about my feelings, next thing he is comfortably snuggling up with another person. like wat the f**k. i should have known when it happen for the first time, secretting his girlfriend from me, why did i let it happen again? stupid me~!!!!

so therefore this year i not going to waste my time on another guy like ken or aaron. i'm going to live each day as it comes and not going to hope for pigs to fly. i'm not going to let another person use me for their convinience.

i'm not going to make silly resolutions that i might not keep. and it's time for me to think more of my future and what i'm going to do in life. i only hope to live on my life's principles and morales. and not going to let silly small things get on me that easily anymore.

if i really need to make a resolution, ok... i will. i'm going to watch these movies, x-men 3, pirates of the carribean 2, the da vincci code, and whatever movies that will trigger my movie interests. hehe~!!!probably i won't want to be too generous any more...

and this year, i want to learn how to drive so that i won't have to trouble anyone anymore *shy* *shy*

i made a new good friend on january 1st and if u believe in omen (like shi en said), this might mean i will have good friends throughout this year. yay~!!! haha~!!!

my final exams is around the corner but currently i'm addicted to reading my new the chronicles of narnia story book. how? i'm torn between two. haha~!!!

alrite enough of blogging for now. blog again later.

No comments: