Saturday, January 21, 2006

my new flat head~!!!

ok, my old jelly fish head is gone and replaced with my fresh chopstick locks. hahaha~!!!

ok it is not exactly chopstick because i only did partial straighttenning (half way from the root). but at least now i can let my hair down and not put it in a boring ponytail all day long.

now i have to endure three long days of chemical stench. it's giving me a headache, not only from the stench, but also from all the stimming and ironning. but i can bear with the smell. sensory adaptation (PPS1014 - Psychology, Topic: Sensory and perception).

ok, yesterday i went out with su ling to makhota parade. we were at feng shui world to buy the magazine for her mom, but they ran out of stock. so we decided to go look for it at mph. outside mph, the sight of the 'memoirs of a geisha' novel caught my eye. and i felt a huge amount of 'chemistry' between me and the book so i had to buy it. i read it a bit today and boy yes, it tell you so much, more in there than the movie.

i tried to resist from installing any download agents (e.g limewire) but it is just too irresistable~!!! it's really not my fault to that The OC is now being downloaded into my computer. hahaha~!!!

No comments: