Tuesday, February 03, 2009

2nd Disclaimer

Dear Readers,

A Reminder:-

My blog is dedicated to my feelings and my life only. What ever that's written here has nothing to do with or is non relation to individuals dead or alive. My blog is a communication of my thoughts and everyday living to the world. If you are a reader, have no hard feelings while reading, if you want to have hard feelings, my blog is not a place for you. Every detail written here is not to be used as reference, as there really is no prove of accuracy, could be a subject of imagination and fantasy, suitability and validity. Objects and facts obtained from this blog is to be used at your own risk and I shall not bare responsibilities of any outcome whatsoever.

Peace out~

Regards,
Leonie Lim

2 comments:

Mr. Brightside said...

waaa.. like lawyer letter ni ... haha

YenSze86 said...

yea lar... susah a bit... a lot of people like to read my blog then have emotional impact on themselves after that~ gua jugak yg susah...