Friday, February 06, 2009

Greeting from top of the mountain

How has your Chinese New Year been? I've been on the mountain for almost a week now. Trying to fill my head with positive thoughts. I do want to stay here for as long as I can, if possible, for this whole year. But at the same time I'm also looking for better opportunities elsewhere. I've been trying my best to improve my work performance and not be the pathetic self I was a month ago. One of my motivations is when a colleague of mine pulled back her resignation letter a day before she was suppose to leave. it's a friend we manage to retain.

I have changed my phone to a PDA one which is wi-fi enabled so that I can facebook and MSN at wi-fi spots. Now I have music to entertain me too. It's really like a mini PC, very entertainning. You knwo how I get when you hand me a new gadget @ toy, right? It's another motivator as I won't have time to hayal when any place gets too quiet. I did not get the chance to insert more of my favourite songs in it though. Will do it when I get back to Melaka later this month.

Btw, how does little lovers' tiff make you feel? It use to make me damn worked up sometimes so much till I cry non stop. But now I learn to tackle my own weaknesses and learn to deal with it with more strength. Maybe what Bie says is right, I learn from the past, I be stronger thereafter.

But no matter how strong I am, really little arguments of nothings really tires me. Apparently it lets us get to know each other better. emm... what do you think? There is still a lot for me to learn from though, such as the art of persuasion and convincing.

Anyways, I'm just randomly blogging. Waiting for 5pm so that I can go back and rest a little. Too tired and sleepy. I might just pack food home to eat tonight. Nick and his new girlfriend was up on Genting Highlands yesterday. So nice to see a familiar face after so long. I forgot how nice it was when our close knitted clique send almost everyday together not too long ago.

I have and still am very grateful that I have that group of friends. They are top class, like mother of all Best Friends kind. Seriously... not trying to exaggerate. They are really one call away kind of friends. Whenever I need help, if they can help it, they will be there, no questions asked no hesitation. We just took really good care of each other really well. Will forever be grateful to have known them.

Anywayz... going to ciao from office di. Really restless di.

No comments: