Friday, February 27, 2009

Days of Anticipation

The last time that I had stepped outside of Melaka or Genting Highlands or Puduraya was last June. Sad? I'm so longing for a bloody vacation~!!! Well, thank god my next vacation is coming up in 3 weeks time... yeay~!!! XD

So as some of you all might already know, working for Resorts World Berhad based on Genting Highlands means that I have meal allowance every month, all RM980. So whatever I consume up here are considered free unless of cause if i go beyond the said amount. This month though I have spent and bought my friends (who came up to the mountains) for dinner a couple of times, but yet still have a remaining of RM113 to spare up till tomorrow (last day of February). Maybe it's due to the fact that I have been having many tom yum trips at the canteen and not been eating from the outlets a lot during the month. I was even able to purchase 12 cups of (overpriced) cup noodles, in preparation for the Langkawi trip =) .

My workload is starting to pile up now, at work. It's getting more and more hectic. But I've been told to stay at my current job as it will be good for me. Somewhat I believe so too. But really, it's not easy to live on the mountains. It gets so lonely and depressing at times. Especially when that special someone chooses the normal waking hours sleeping and sleeping hours awake. haha~!! But I'm getting used to it. Days are getting easier and nights are passing faster too. I do wish to continue working here unless of cause circumstances doesn't permit me to. Well maybe looking forward to future events are somewhat helping me to pass the days faster. hehe...

Right now I'm going to concentrate on counting down the days to the Langkawi trip. Really hoping for the best of it. Just going to spend no brainer time there. Langkawi has been named my annual trip by my friends, for me. Yes, this is the 4th consecutive year that I'm going there. hehe. crazy? Somehow I just love that place. Really hope to enjoy the trip with no flaws or bottlenecks...

No comments: