Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pink Mode

Conversation stuck in my head:-

"I realise something about myself"

"What?"

"I notice I'm really small size"

"-.- Leonie, that's old news"

that's the conversation Joo Li and I had awhile ago. Damn I miss those times where we had all the no brainer time (and money) spent together. Haiz... now it's just work work work. Damn, the stress, pressure... missing the beloveds at home.

Valentine's Day is around the corner. How are you going to celebrate it? As for me I'm not holding on to much hope for anything. Truth to be told, pathetically I have not celebrated or recieved and official gift on Valentine's Day before. So what's another year without it right? Moreover I'll be here, unescapable on top of the mountain. Sigh... Gonna plan for a get together with friends up here or something.

Can't wait to go back home~!!! next Friday till Monday will be my off days of the month. Can't wait.

No comments: