Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mix Feelings~

I'm going back to Melaka this weekend. As much as I want to go back, part of me does not really want to be back too. Can't explain why. Maybe it's because of what's been happening this whole week. Leaving me so stressed out, worn out and somewhat suffocated. Things have been better since last night. But I'm still feeling the after shock.

I'm finding some ways to earn some extra cash (any ideas?). Reason being, well as most of you all might know already, I'll be on vacation at the end of March. Got a feeling I'm going to spend a lot there. Finding ways to get extra cash, just in case and at the same time, to build a comfortable living for myself too.

Well, I'm going to change my style of blogging now. I had tried to be more direct in things that I post in my blog but now I think I want to turn back to be discreet and more indirect. In the sense that I'm going back to using metaphors and names shall not be mentioned. You may ask me for explanation if you don't understand k.

Anyways, I'm so hungry now. Going for spaghetti tonight. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is ur bie

YenSze86 said...

leaving that to your imagination~

YenSze86 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.