Saturday, February 14, 2009

Voice of My Heart

All I want is to see him happy. That's what I have been implying and saying to him all along. I will do anything just to se him smile. Seriously...

Even if it means I have to endure seeing him with someone else just for his satisfaction, even if his final answer does not in any way utter my name, I will to let him go, because his happiness is my pariority.

I don't see anything wrong if I say I just don't want things happening behind my back. I don't wan to be cheated. I'm willing to accept whatever his decision is anyways. Just won't promise that things will be the same for us.

I love him dearly, but hidden somewhere in the back of my head I know, he is truly not ready to embrace the seriousness I put into our relationship. I'm sick of the dark and living in his shadow, honestly.

No matter how many times he tries to promise that I'm the only one for him now. Deep down I know that perhaps there is bigger chunks of facts that I'm still living clueless of.

I treasure honesty. I'm not a toy. I'm made of blood and bones, I have feelings too. No I'm not chasing to be his life partner, really. I just want to give my best shot while I'm with him.

I just want him to be happy.

3 comments:

sweetness of lollipops said...

This is truly touching. :-)
But sometimes love works that way.
It may not be the best for you but if you truly love someone there's nothing you can do about it.
Hope everything will work out in the end for you k..
Take care.. :-)

XOXO
Jessica

YenSze86 said...

yea...good on you too. i oso hope things will be ok for me. haizzz... i need a VACATION~!!!!!

sweetness of lollipops said...

haha.. dun worry, it's coming soon.. Hehe..