Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pleasures in The Dark

After work yesterday, I had a hard time thinking of what to eat for dinner. Didn't really want to use more of my signing facilities as I remembered I have to prepare for our big dinner tomorrow night (can't wait by the way... =D). So the night before I already had my favourite Tom Yum Soup with rice. After cracking my head for a long time I decided to go for KFC, a treat for myself after quite a long time. When I say treat, it doesn't mean I haven't had good food, but I haven't had the good food which was bought by my good cash I earn so hard for. yupz, I choose to takeaway the scrumptious Snake Plate in the end.

When I reach my room, as a habit of mine, I turned on the lights first. As soon as I did that though, I heard the groans of my roommate, being a kind and considerate me **hehe =P ** i turned it right off. So I changed into something more comfortable to devour my long awaited (craved) meal.

So how do you like your love making sessions? Some people likes it in the broad day light, some likes it when their drunk, some go for more kinkiness, other like it in the dark, probably out of self conscious or the thought of hiding imperfection. So why do I relate love making to eating my meal? Well, I take my eating of KFC in the dark as a blessing in disguise XD . In the dark, I don't have to see , therefore don't have to feel guilty, the oil and fats oozing out of the juicy meat pieces. I just enjoy with my taste buds, munching slowly and feel the magic slowly work into my core of my stomach. haha~!!

That was my night. I finished 2 huge pieces of Hot & Spicy Chicken thighs, 1 serving of mash potatoes, 1 serving of coleslaw, a bun and quarter a cup of Pepsi (I don't really drink carbonated drinks). Truly it was like having an orgasm... a food and satisfied stomach orgasm. XD

***************************************************

I'm anticipating tomorrow like never before~!!!! Hope everything will turn out fine and smooth flowing. I can't mention on what I'm anticipating. Maybe after tomorrow I might blog about it.

No comments: